Energy management is a management process to meet energy needs. From a wider perspective, energy management is part of a complex of Facility Management activities. Energy management emphasizes the analysis, control and prediction of long-term energy and media consumption. Its essence is continuous monitoring wong with effective correction in the production, transformation and ultimate use of all forms of energy in order to increase the economy of its management. An assumption made for effective energy management is the committed support from the company’s management, and at the same time the motivation of the responsible persons to consistently carry out the related activities.
The benefits of energy management for our customers (municipalities, towns, regions, institutions, companies, etc.) are in particular:
- Energy cost savings – Typical cost savings are 5-15% of total energy costs, but can reach up to 25%.
- Waste prevention– Outputs enable more efficient and cost-effective management of these entities, control over contractual relations with energy suppliers, and proven regular control of energy flows.
- Transparent energy and media financing – processing of documents for tenders for energy suppliers and budgeting.
- Improved Product Calculation and Financial Planning – Outputs allow you to quantify the relationship between performance and energy costs, so that you can accurately determine how much energy is input into the unit of production and consequently create a budget plan for energy derived from the amount of planned production.
- Better preventive maintenance – Data is often useful for preventive maintenance programs.
- Environmental benefits – As a result of energy savings, carbon dioxide emissions and other air pollution factors are reduced.
The cycle of basic energy management activities is:
- monitoring (data collection, measurement readings, invoice / responsible personnel check)
- evaluation (energy balance analysis / sampling / return, simulation)
- planning (determination of costs, consumption and their progress, austerity measures, outages, repairs)
- implementation (measures, controls, periodicity of staff monitoring, contract updates, etc.).
Efficient media consumption management
It is also worthwhile to use our offer of the external energy function. This is a competent person who is able to keep energy “under control“, thus contributing to the efficient and energy-saving operation of the building. The difference in energy expenditure can be quite noticeable, even with the slightest change. The performance of an energy facility’s activity can be realized, for example, within the following strategies:
- management of contracts and relevant documents
- processing and forwarding of prescribed technical statements to affected parties, according to business conditions and valid legislation of the Czech Republic
- Annual preparation and negotiation of supply and distribution contracts
- Planning, evaluating and negotiating media delivery with suppliers
- performing the main readings and evaluating the actual values with agreed
- checking vendor invoices
- Energy management of the operation of the building, according to the declared control levels and in accordance with the regulatory plan
- Reporting – Monthly and annual reporting of energy consumption reports and diagrams, statistical, volume and price evaluation, along with optimization measures.
- Even minor organizational interventions can ultimately lead to energy savings in regards to the percentage of existing consumption. With the conscious renewal or modernization of the existing machinery park, or the installation of technical equipment for buildings in order to reduce energy demand (among other things), the potential for savings is even more pronounced.